Adverts

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Forgotten My Pass



Hi

Please can you return the pass to reception as it is a day pass only.

Thanks
Reception

***

Hi Reception

I agree with you that it is a day pass, however I have travelled back in time by a week so I’m not due to return it for 6 days.

Kind regards.
James
***
Security breach then…..

***

Hi Reception

I have spent 15 minutes reading human resources guidelines and can find no reference to time travel being a security breach.

That said, I understand your concerns, and as soon as I have replenished my stock of duplicated uranium isotopes, I will be able to power up the time machine so the pass is returned on the same day that I borrowed it.

Kind regards
James

***


Please can you give it to Anne to bring over.

Thanks


***


Hi Reception

Two people cannot travel on my time machine.  I haven’t actually borrowed the pass yet in the space-time continuum so this would endanger us all if I were to mess with the future.

Kind regards
James