Adverts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bad Habits


I’ve been getting into bad habits again recently.  Sausage rolls, donuts, muffins, sausage and bacon sandwiches, bacon and egg pittas (though pitta cancels out bacon I think?), cakes, chocolate, crisps, midweek beers, Monday beers, Thursday ciders, stealing money from the collection pots at church to buy narcotics.

And then there is what I haven’t been doing.  Blogging, studying, website work, exercising (yes I do some now and again), clubbing, dancing, DJing (actually I am doing more than before but not enough), sorting out my music collection, buying socks, public farting, cooking properly, new DJ mixes.

What I am doing lots of is working.  And working.  And working.  Though I don’t mind that too much – the 2.5 hours travelling is doing my nut in though, just seems such a waste of time that I could be doing something productive.

The main frustration is just not having enough time to study and progress into my future career where I will have control over my life.  And then when I do get up at 530am in the mornings I end up having to spend inordinate amount of time at the weekend resting.  That and the impossibly busy job tends to encourage me to get wasted at the weekend so I don't recover until Tuesday.

I really wish I had more time to study.  I would rather have more time than more money.

Anyway, I had time to cook last night – fried and diced peppers with garlic, marmalade and crushed vegetable stock (supposed to be powder), oh and tomato passata (no I had not heard of it before either) with pork, asparagus and broccoli.


Vegetable overdose.  But really tasty.

Time to book a week off I think.  Just waiting for some good weather…I hope you haven't been missing my blogs too much (can you tell I am really busy at work?!)