Adverts

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Video Diary of Cocoon In The Park by...people on Youtube

These are the best videos kindly uploaded by other Cocoon In The Park folks to Youtube.

It is a pretty reasonable description of my best day of 2011 which has put me on such a high all week.

I hope you enjoy.

I will also compile a list of the tunes played at some point.

The ones with stars are my particular favourite moments if you only have time for a few.

Oh if you want to watch them all continuously, they are on my Youtube channel - this link should work - let me know if it doesn't as this is the first time I have tried this out.

Seth Troxler
A bit more Seth

***Reboot - Caminando. An amazing moment, skip to 1 minute in if you are in a rush
This is the same Reboot moment but another angle I still get tingles down my spine that the whole crowd did this!

*Ricardo playing MDMA not the best sound quality
Ricardo playing ? and a good video of the dancers
**Ricardo playing Planet Rock
**Ricardo feels love :-)
*Ricardo playing Cassius - Sounds Of Violence (Franco Cinelli remix) ...and the whole crowd were singing...not sure if keeping this
Sven's Housier Start
Sven playing Caribou - Sun yes I know it is upside down.
Sven playing Benoit & Sergio, and a great view
**Sven - Hungry For The Power
Sven's intentions
Destructive Sven
***Sven Talking (including how to pronounce his name!)
***Sven's One More Tune

And the after party in Leeds (I wasn't at this party).