Adverts

Monday, April 04, 2011

Updated Weather Forecast

I have to admit that my forecast for some warm sunshine on Friday just gone was disappointingly inaccurate, and made a fool out of me for making such a prediction and taking a half-day just to 'enjoy the sun'.  I did sit outside a pub along the Oracle riverside in Reading, with a beer, but I kept my jacket on most of the time.

But still, the rest of my previous forecast was pretty much spot on, and my previous expectation of more warm sunshine at times this week remains.

Tuesday will see a band of rain crossing the country, weakening as it does as high pressure is building over France, so some rain in the morning, maybe brighter later, 13'C.
Wednesday will be dry, temperatures will depend on cloud amounts, more likely around 19'C, but possibly up to 21'C if the sun burns the cloud away early enough.
Thursday I expect to be sunnier but fresher at around 16'C.  Still above average and very pleasant.
Friday looks like being sunny again, some clouds, 18'C.
Saturday again looks like being sunny, 17'C.
Sunday again should be fine and quite warm, 18'C but a chance of a shower.

There is a chance that the coming weekend might actually be a fair bit warmer than I have stated above, but what I have stated is the more likely option in my opinion.

Signs are that it will then get cooler and somewhat more unsettled afterwards...Easter holidays are approaching, after all.